Monday, September 11, 2017

Don't Be Sleepy, Its time to make a difference.



So you've read about me, I am related to SEO and Internet Marketing industry. I am a passionate about internet marking and web development but ever feel depressed when I feel sleepy while working hours. I ever think that this way I cannot a make a difference.


If you feel sleepy in your working hours, then this post is for you.

I am sharing my personal experience for people who feel sleepy or sleep while working in an organization. Because I also ever feel this. I tried to figure out the problem. All the things I considered like wise health, food, my sleeping time. I was really depressed about it.

For me, sleeping while working hours, is a cheating to employer who pay me for my services. This problem is limiting me, my knowledge and skills to contribute in success of companies project.

I was working in an IT company in Chandigarh and my working hours were 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM. I ever taken a good sleep but when I came to the office and sat in front of computer screen feel more sleepy. Sometimes, I really slept. My colleagues had awaken me. I got warnings from HR. I was searching about it on Google. I went to physicians to address the problem. I made changes in my lifestyle. But nothing work. Then I figure out that I was being over weight. I was about 80 KGS. I find out that my physical activity level is almost zero because my daily routine was same.

I started morning walk and running. And I loose 10 KGS 3 months. And never face that problem again. I never given up morning walk.

So If you really feel sleepy while working hours, here are some quick things that you need to do to get rid from feeling sleepy

1. Sleep at least 8 hours.
2. Loose some weight
3. Walk for 30 minutes in a day.
4. Stop drink and smoke.
5. Have a healthy diet in morning breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make Customers Love Your Brand

Brand building is the biggest challenge of many small, medium and large businesses out there. The primary focus on operating a business, ...